- Videos should be between 4-8 minutes in duration.
- Videos must be supplemented by an English oral or written narration.
- Narration should explain what the retina doctor is doing and why. Describe all steps and mention any surgical instruments and devices.
- Video formats should be mpg, avi, mov, wmv and mp4.
- We accept Files up to 1GB.
- Financial disclosures related to the video should be mentioned either in the video or in the text description of the video.
- Do not use copyrighted music, movie clips, or animations that may be confusing to retina channel viewers.
- Video description should not more than 200 words.
- A minimum of 1 and maximum of 8 composite or separate photos can be sent.
- Legends for figures must be not more than 200 words in total.
- The submitted photos can be any diagnostic or imaging technique used to reach a diagnosis including CT scan, MRI.
- Images should be with resolution of 300 dpi.
- TIFF images are preferred. Submission of photos can be in the format of JPG, PNG, GIF provided they are of high resolution.
- Powerpoint and PDF formats are supported.
- The maximum upload file size limit is 300 MB.
- Do not embed videos as part of a presentation (only images can be embedded as a part of the presentation).
Note: Approval and publishing of submitted materials will take about 24 to 72 hours after initial submission.
Note:If you want to make live lecture or interview or conference contact us 2 to 3 days before and send us the exact time of the lecture or the interview or the conference.
For Technical support call +201009797925