My First 27 G Vitrectomy in Subhyaloid Diabetic Haemorrhage
Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
My First 27 G Vitrectomy in Subhyaloid Diabetic Haemorrhage.
- 50 years old man with uncontrolled diabetes for 20 years.
- Presented with subhyaloid hge and V/A 2/60
- Other eye showed old advanced TRD and dense vitreous hge and V/A PL with GP.
- 27 G vitrectomy was done with using high flow infusion line.
- Limited PVD was done and stopped at the areas of epicenters to avoid iatrogenic tears.
- Trimming of the vitreous around epicenters before completion of the total vitreous removal.
- Vitreous base shaving.
- ILM peeling using 27 G wide grip forceps after BBG staing under air.
- 27G cutter was used as a Flute needle during all stages of this procedure.
- PRP was done.
- Left on Air
- It was great experience more than my expectations.